Friday, October 29, 2010

Maui Bound!

We had the amazing opportunity to go to Maui from September 29th-October 13th, 2010! My mom and dad (this is Kristen writing), Luke, Benjamin and I all got to go together. I am finally sorting through massive amounts of pictures and decided I will make a blog post for each day, documenting the highlights of the day. So, here is our diary....


I was VERY nervous (and that is an understatement) about Benjamin's first plane trip across an ocean for 5-1/2 hours. I had visions of evil glares from fellow passengers as my child screamed up and down the aisles, or even worse, clutching at his ears in pain and howling. To jump to the end of the story, he was a perfect little traveler and managed to charm all of those around him. This was one of those "little" answered prayers, that didn't seem so "little" at the time!

Blowing kisses to his fans. We didn't pay for a seat, but one was available both to and from Hawaii for Benjamin!

No comments: